Vivo India launched V15 Pro in the Indian market with an exchange program for its fans to upgrade to the new smartphone featuring several innovative features such as world’s first a 32MP Pop-Up Selfie Camera and AI triple rear camera. Vivo India has again partnered with India’s biggest re- commerce brand Cashify to facilitate the whole exchange process.
As per the trade-in program, Vivo India will offer extra Rs. 2000 off on exchange and Vivo loyal customers will get an additional exchange value of Rs.3000. The offer will only be applicable on purchase of Vivo V15 Pro smartphone.
The upgrade offer will be available at the Vivo e-store and is powered by Cashify as the exchange partner of Vivo India. The exchange program is already live and consumers can avail the benefits till 6 th March 2019. Vivo fans and other customers get a chance to sell their old phones and upgrade to the new Vivo V15Pro.
To initiate the process, customer first has to visit the Vivo e-store ( https://shop.vivo.com/in ) and follow these simple steps:
- Go to Vivo e-store and choose the Vivo V15Pro variant that you want to buy.
- Click on the “check availability” to know whether the exchange offer is valid in your City.
- Get the Exchange quote for your old smartphone, powered by Cashify, and place the order for V15 Pro, after accepting the quote.
- The new Vivo V15Pro will be delivered to your address within the specified time frame, once the order is successfully placed.
- Further, Cashify will schedule the pickup of your old device and they will give
instant payment for it, as per the quote you agreed upon earlier.
Mandeep Manocha, Co-Founder & CEO – Cashify added, “We are pleased to partner with Vivo again for V15 Pro exchange program, after our successful collaboration for the Vivo upgrade program last month. We feel really great to be immensely trusted by our partners and have been putting our best to offer great value to their customers through all the exchange and buyback programs that we facilitate. We hope to make this campaign a success, like the ones in the past and continue our great partnership with Vivo India, in the future as well.”