It is vital to keep up with the trend in this ever-changing job market if you wish to stay competitive. We all know that it is not easy to find a job. Many people are looking for employment, and many companies are looking for the right talents. Not only do you need to update your CV and hone your skills, but you also need to find the right opportunity for yourself. With so many job portals out there, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Job portals can help you find the right job, and they can also help you learn about all of the different jobs out there.
Here is a compiled list of the best job portals that can help you find a suitable job quickly and efficiently.
- Hirect: Hirect is a chat-based, direct hiring platform designed for high-growth startups and SMEs to meet their hiring needs without consultants and with 100% data privacy. It has a presence in India & USA. Hirect allows candidates to connect directly with founders, CXOs, and HR leaders.
Hirect’s AI-powered algorithm matches the job preference with job descriptions and allows the users to chat directly with the decision-makers without any consultant. Users can schedule interviews instantly as the app supports voice and video calling features. But the unique feature of the app is that only relevant job seekers can connect directly with startup CXOs. Recently the app has reached 2 million+ verified Startup job seekers and more than 60,000 Startups already hiring on the App.
- Indeed: Indeed, is a job portal that aggregates jobs from other job sites and newspapers. It offers an easy-to-use search engine with filters for location, type of job, and company. You can also save your searches and receive email alerts when new jobs match the posted job criteria.
- Naukri: You can dive into the pool of Naukri for getting multiple job opportunities. Through this app, you can search for a suitable job. You can even get connected with numerous recruiters. Candidates can explore the latest job options for staying ahead in the job search. This job portal is used by thousands of job seekers for checking out the latest job vacancies while sitting at your home.
- Shine: This job portal offers lakhs of jobs to the candidates, and it is the best site for job seekers. This application helps you browse through some great IT jobs, full-time or part-time jobs, accounting, and finance jobs, graduated jobs, work from home jobs, and many more in different well-reputed and established companies.
- Monster: This job portal has an expanded network of recruiters and jobseekers. Monster job is the companion in the journey of finding an ideal job for you, based on your preference. Like other job-search apps, this one, too, won’t let you struggle alone. It is a perfect social application to search for jobs of your forte, apply for them, and work in the best company.