Cubyts, the world’s first DesignOps platform, has received a seed funding of USD 1.8M (INR 136M) from Better Capital. Cubyts, the intelligent DesignOps platform helps codify design culture by efficiently managing the design processes & activities, improving collaboration, and measuring impact on business. The funding received will be used for product research and development, brand building, and sales.
Cubyts is India’s first DesignTech SaaS startup, founded by serial entrepreneurs – Aurobinda Pradhan, Shashank Deshpande, and Raghunandan S. Cubyts targets to solve the universal operational challenges of every design team that is scaling rapidly. Cubyts is built to help DesignOps managers, and design leaders achieve up to 2x enhanced efficacy of design outcomes and increase the collaboration within the design teams.
- Codify Design Culture – Deploy organisation or team-wide design processes and enable teams to confidently run design projects
- Reuse Knowledge – Empower distributed design teams to store and share best practices and organisation knowledge
- Improve Efficacy – Reduce operational fatigue through integrated tools & collaboration, enabling high-quality designs from product teams
- Automate Reporting – Enable leadership to effectively strategise, plan, budget, review, and track design projects
“At Cubyts, it’s our mission to empower and inspire every product team to scale their design operations and deliver sustainable impact on the business through design maturity,” said, Aurobinda Pradhan, Co-Founder & CEO at Cubyts.
With Cubyts, organisations can expect the following benefits
- Streamlined DesignOps – Organisations achieve around 37% more efficiency of design teams by protecting their time and headspace on operations
- Strategy-led Execution – Organisations will be able to align design outcomes to business goals leading to achieving more than 200% growth in business value
- Data-Driven DesignOps – With DesignOps data, design managers will be able to make decisions which are more contextual and 3 times faster.
- Organisation Knowledge – Design teams will be able to speed up the design process with quicker access to best practices, processes, and artefacts.
“All our portfolio companies and across the wider tech ecosystem, we at Better Capital are seeing unprecedented demand for design. With this demand comes a critical question – How can an organisation produce good design at the pace and quality needed to succeed? Cubyts has built a powerful platform that lets designers do what they do best: design and DesignOps Managers manage the process and its outcome” said, Vaibhav Domkundwar, GP of Better Capital.
Better Capital is an early-stage venture firm that builds & invests in category-defining businesses. Better has invested in 150+ companies like BankOpen, Yulu, Rupeek, TestBook, Slice, KhataBook, and others. They are based in US & India and managed by solo General Partner – Vaibhav Domkundwar.