Flexnest, a leading name in the fitness industry, has announced the launch of the Flexrower; India’s 1st Smart, Connect Rowing Machine. After acquiring 2000+ customers for the Flexbike, in a span of 6 months and with this launch, the brand is making strides to complete its connected equipment portfolio and the launch of the smart rowers is indeed a strategic step in this direction.
The Flexrowers are available in 2 variants: The Flexrower and The Flexrower+. The Flexrower+ uses real water to provide resistance, so you get a natural feel and genuine water rowing sound & experiences as you row. The Flexrower, on the other hand, offers a silent, magnetic resistance and smooth row.
Key features of both variants include:
- Bluetooth enabled – The Flexrower connects seamlessly to Android and iOS tablets and phones via Bluetooth
- On-Demand trainer-led Workouts– The Flexrower provides you with trainers from India and Dubai to guide you through your fitness journey.
- Virtual videos– The app has a collection of 100+ virtual rows in lakes and oceans from Italy to Thailand, allowing users to explore and row anywhere, anytime
- Compete with the community– Compete with an exclusive community of over 25,000+ Flexnest members on the leaderboard in the Flexnest app
- Skilled instructors– World-class Indian & international Flexnest instructors that will inspire and help you get fitter and stronger
- Easy tracking and real-time leaderboard– The Flexrower also provides performance-tracking metrics and a real-time leaderboard to motivate you to work hard
- Compatible with other devices – TheFlexrower is also compatible with the Flexnest heart rate monitor
- 6-month complimentary membership– All Flexrower customers gain complimentary membership to the Flexnest app to access all workouts and other content
Raunaq Singh Anand, Co-Founder, Flexnest, expressing the elation on the launch, says, “The success of the Flexbike is a testimony of India’s love for connected fitness. Our community has grown to 25,000+ in less than 12 months, and we are working relentlessly to offer a seamless at-home workout experience that is one of its kind. Each pillar – hardware, software and content is given equal importance to assure an immersive and satisfactory workout. We have our fingers crossed, hoping it will be a flourishing success in the market.”
Rhea Singh Anand, Co-Founder, Flexnest, says, “Various brands in the market have been dominating this category of Smart Rowers in the US & European markets. However, Flexnest is the pioneer brand that has introduced this innovation to the Indian market. The Flexrower will introduce an all-new workout experience for Indian consumers, and we are hoping it will be well received in the Indian market.”
The Flexrower is priced at Rs 35,999 and the Flexrower+ at Rs 59,999. Both variants are available to pre-book for February deliveries. Price includes shipping and taxes. Flexnest also offers COD and 0% EMI available along with free shipping.