Hero Electronix, a Hero Group company which forayed into the consumer technology market in 2019 with the launch of Qubo connected smart devices has entered the parenting tech category with the launch of the Qubo Baby Cam, the most intelligent and stylish AI-powered baby monitor camera in India.
A newborn is a source of joy for any household, at the same time it keeps parents constantly on their feet. As the formative years of a child are the most crucial ones and parents need to constantly ensure that they are there when the baby needs them. However, increasing work and societal pressure means that new parents are constantly juggling multiple demands and feeling stretched.
Qubo Baby Cam is designed as an extra pair of eyes and ears to work on your behalf and make parenting a joy. It functions as a high-quality video baby monitor and lets parents monitor and interact with the baby from anywhere). In addition, the artificial intelligence features are constantly monitoring the baby and alerting the parents when their attention is required. i.e., when the baby cries or leaves a designated safe space.
Qubo Baby Cam is packed with a host of market-first features making it the best investment for parents:
- Best in class baby monitor: With 1080P Full HD and crystal clear night vision, the Qubo baby cam enables parents to keep a caring eye on their baby when they are not around from their smartphone Qubo app.
- Two-Way Talk with Echo Cancellation lets parents stay connected with their babysitters or their children in their absence.
- The AI-enabled Baby cry alert is able to isolate the baby’s cries from surrounding noise and generate an instant alert on the app if the baby is upset.
- Smart Virtual Cradle ensures that your new-born is always in a designated safe zone.
- Auto Lullaby: To keep the new-born engaged, the baby cam can play a customised lullaby in case the child tends to move or start crying.
- Time-lapse video is a fun way to capture your child’s daily activities and precious moments that can be shared with the extended family over WhatsApp /email
- Security: The military-grade Q-Crypto Secured Data Streaming with cloud storage in India keeps data transmission between the device and cloud, or between the mobile application and cloud secured, private & protected by standardized cryptographic algorithms.
- Adorable Design for Kids: This penguin-shaped lovable design makes it a welcome addition to any kid’s room at the same time it is powered by advanced Artificial Intelligence.
The Qubo Baby Cam has been engineered from the ground up to support varied needs and different styles of living for modern new parents who may be occupied in multiple activities and need to take care of their little ones at the same time. The Baby cam works great for both joint and nuclear families as well. In order to assist parents better, Q-Experts(customer service team) will assist them in setting up the device and offer round the clock customer support to address any grievances. With the launch of Qubo Baby Cam Hero Electronix is committed to its vision of not only launching more than 10 smart products across Home Automation, Automotive and Entertainment domains but also providing affordable AI-based solutions to Indian consumers across all price points to make the lives of consumers easier, safer and enjoyable.
Talking about the launch, Ujjwal Munjal, Founder Director, Hero Electronix, said, “Continuing on our journey of building SMART innovative products at affordable prices, we are proud to introduce the Qubo Baby Cam, our foray in the parenting-tech category. With Qubo baby cam we intend to bring back the joy of parenting by using advanced AI to capture and secure beautiful moments.”
Commenting on the launch, Nikhil Rajpal, CEO, Hero Electronix, said: “Our vision is to introduce breakthrough AI-powered innovative products to the masses at accessible price points. The early years of parenting can be challenging and parents constantly worry about their newborn. With the launch of Qubo Baby Cam, we are providing a first of its kind in India – comprehensive baby monitoring product which is reliable, secure, designed in India and tailored to address the needs of Indian parents. Keeping your little ones safe should not come at a compromise hence our Baby Cam is the most secure device in the category. Qubo Baby Cam hopes to make smart parenting a joyful journey for new parents out there.”
Qubo Baby Cam will be available at an MRP of Rs.7,490 across leading online(Amazon, FirstCry) and retail outlets starting this month.
As per market estimates, the baby monitor market size was valued at $1.2 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $1.9 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2020 to 2027. In India, the projected size of the smart home/security market in India is expected to touch $6 billion by 2022 and $53 billion globally.