HP, announces the launch of its Pavilion laptops powered by 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors for improved performance for its largest selling consumer devices in India. The all-new Pavilion series – HP Pavilion 15, HP Pavilion 14, and HP Pavilion x360 are designed with the environment in mind, with an all-metal laptop built that contains ocean-bound plastics and recycled aluminum. Additionally, the Pavilion series aims to eliminate over 10,000 kg of plastic bubble wrap with its new Green Box Initiative.
The new HP Pavilion 15 is equipped with an EyeSafe certified display that was designed in collaboration with doctors to enable HP users to work and play for as long as they want without experiencing eye strain. According to HP’s survey, consumers screen time has increased significantly. In 2021, users spent about 60 hours per week using laptops, as compared to 35 hours in 2019. The new technology, which is embedded into the display, keeps users’ eyes comfortable by displaying an always-on blue light filter. It is integrated directly into the display, eliminating the need to modify settings or worry about a compromised colour experience.
Vickram Bedi, Senior Director, Personal Systems – HP India Market, commented on the launch “PCs are increasingly becoming an essential part of our lives. In today’s world, users are looking for devices that are combined with performance, portability, and sustainability. At HP, we consistently expand and reinvent our ecosystem to provide the best computing experiences to our users. The all-new HP Pavilion 15 uses Eyesafe Certified Display that reduces eye strain and provides a comfortable working experience. We have also designed the device to make a positive and meaningful impact on the environment by using recycled aluminum and ocean-bound plastics. With the refreshed Pavilion portfolio, our goal is to deliver exceptional solutions for users to stay connected, entertained, and productive.”
Amid the new mode of hybrid work, PCs have become an indispensable part of everyone’s lives. HP’s survey reveals that GenZs, and Millennials spend the most time using laptops. They need a device that provides them with ultimate performance coupled with portability and style. With the refreshed Pavilion portfolio, HP is empowering the GenZs and Millennials with the ultimate experiences to work, create and play from anywhere.
Weighing 1.75kg, HP Pavilion 15 is compact, easily portable, and convenient to use. The latest 12th Gen Intel Processors along with adaptive battery optimizer provides the right features for best in-case performance. Its full-size, backlit keyboard gives an overall premium touch to cater to the GenZs and Millennials. Available in three colours including Warm Gold, Natural Silver, and Fog Blue, HP Pavilion 15 is the perfect PC in line with consumers’ needs.
Sustainability continues to be a significant focus for HP across its portfolio of PCs and solutions. HP is not just focused on end-user sustainable packaging but is also leading change in the industry by working with its suppliers to replace plastic bubble wrap with kraft bags. These paper bags are used to ship metal chassis pieces to the factory for assembly and can then be recycled for reuse. Beginning with 22c1 consumer laptops, HP will target to reduce the use of plastic packaging by over 8 million kg with the Green Box initiative.
The latest Pavilion 15 combines exceptional performance, an immersive entertainment experience, and provides mobility for users to use their PCs with ease and convenience. The Pavilion 15 offers an 85% screen-to-body ratio (STBR), 100% sRBG Panels, and TNR capability. Additionally, the device supports Microsoft High Dynamic Range (HDR) streaming and come pre-installed with High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) on FHD panel options for a more vibrant viewing experience. Bang & Olufsen provides the audio system’s power, ensuring a clear and crisp volume output.
HP Pavilion 15
- The HP Pavilion 15 is powered by the latest Intel 12th Gen and AMD 5000 series processors
- Provides temporal noise reduction and integrated dual array digital microphones
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen to provide the best sound quality
- Mobile device with up to 8.75+ Hours (HD) of battery life and HP Fast charge
- Metal A&C and Adaptive Battery Optimizer allow you to maximise your output
- EyeSafe Certified Display:
- TUV Certified to provide industry-leading low blue-light display
- Always-on blue light filter that provides a comfortable viewing experience
- Built right into the display, with no need to adjust settings
- Redistributes light energy to provide beautiful colour
- Maintains smooth colour performance
- Compact and functional with a premium design, weighing only 1.75 kg
- Full-size, backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
- Anti-glare, low blue light display
- Pricing & Availability:
- Available in three eye-catching tones: Warm Gold, Natural Silver, and Fog Blue
- Eyesafe Pavilion range starts at a price of INR 59,999
- Other products in the Pavilion line-up – Wide Portfolio to create, learn, binge and play
- HP Pavilion 14” AMD starting @ INR 55,999
- HP Pavilion 15’’ AMD starting @ INR 59,999
- HP Pavilion 14’’ x360 starting @ INR 55,999
- HP Pavilion 14’’ Intel starting @ INR 60,999
- HP Pavilion 15’’ Intel starting @ INR 65,999