DEVICENEXT
Smartphones

realme Launched realme 8 series

realme 8 Pro

realme 8 Pro is the first realme smartphone equipped with a 108MP camera. The 108MP Ultra Quad Camera has a Samsung HM2 Sensor along with Upgraded ultra–clear 108MP Mode and a 119° ultra-wide-angle lens. The realme 8 Pro’s camera offers two world’s first features in a smartphone- Starry Time-lapse Video and Tilt-shift Time-lapse Video. It also features 3X in-sensor zoom, tilt-shift photography mode, new starry mode, and many new portrait modes. It features a 16MP In-display selfie camera. realme 8 Pro comes with a 4500 mAh massive battery with a 50W SuperDart charge which can charge to 100% in 47 mins, 6.4-inches (16.3cm) Super AMOLED Fullscreen with ultra-fast In-display fingerprint scanner, 176g & 8.1mm super slim body, and an infinite bold design with AG-Crystal process. realme 8 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Mobile Platform and is available in three colours –  Infinite Blue, Infinite Black, and Illuminating Yellow, priced at INR 17999 (6GB+128GB) and INR 19999 (8GB+128GB). The first sale for Infinite Blue and Infinite Black colour is scheduled for March 25th from 12:00 noon onwards on realme.com, Flipkart.com & mainline channels. The Illuminating Yellow colour will be available for sale soon.

realme 8 is powered by the powerful MediaTek Helio G95 Gaming Processor and is equipped with a 6.4-inch (16.3cm) Super AMOLED Fullscreen, Ultra-fast In-display Fingerprint Scanner. It comes with a 5000mAh Massive Battery with a 30W Dart charge which can charge to 100% in 65 minutes, a 64MP AI Quad Camera, and a 16MP In-display Selfie Camera. realme 8 utilizes the trendy Infinite Bold Design and 177g & only 7.99mm Super Slim body. realme 8 comes in two colours, Cyber Silver and Cyber Black and is available in three storage variants, priced at INR 14999 (4GB+128GB), INR 15999 (6GB+128GB) and INR 16999 (8GB + 128GB). The first sale is scheduled for March 25th from 12:00 noon onwards on realme.com, Flipkart.com & mainline channels.

Additionally both, realme 8 Pro and realme 8 are the first smartphones to come with realme UI 2.0 out of the Box. realme 8 series has been crafted with excellence, bringing trendsetting features in the camera, vividly immersive display, powerful performance, and fast charging capabilities. Bringing nothing but the very best, the 8 series from realme promises a comprehensive experience for smartphone users at the most democratized price.

Through its youth flagship in number series, realme wants to offer more choices for both 4G and 5G smartphones to users. With the launch of realme 8 Pro at INR 17999, which is more affordable than realme 7 Pro, realme aims to cater to the consumers who are still opting for 4G smartphones as well. As the leader of 5G, realme has already launched realme X7 5G at INR 19999 in February, and in the future realme smartphones above 20K will all be 5G enabled smartphones.

real Upgrade Program

To enable consumers in purchasing the realme 8 series smartphones, realme has got the real Upgrade Program. With the new initiative, consumers will be able to experience the most awaited realme 8 Pro by paying only 70% of the cost.  The real Upgrade Program is available on Flipkart in partnership with Flipkart’s Smart Upgrade Plan and also in realme mainline stores.

With the real Upgrade Program, consumers are required to pay only 70% of the original price of the smartphone during check-out. After 12 months, the buyer can make payment of the remaining 30% and retain the existing smartphone. However, in case a consumer wishes to upgrade their smartphone with the latest smartphones in the plan, they can return the current smartphone, and upgrade to a new smartphone, again by paying only 70% of the new smartphone’s price.

In this initiative, consumers can also avail discounts, bank offers, and No Cost EMI up to 6 Months on Flipkart making the smartphone more affordable. The consumers can purchase realme 8 Pro through the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan by just paying a nominal package cost of INR 11 applicable only on the first sale of realme 8 Pro on March 25th.

With the real upgrade program, the realme 8 Pro (6GB+128GB) will be priced for INR 12,599 and realme 8 Pro (8GB+128GB) is INR 13, 999.

Related posts

Micromax Launches its First Notch Series of Smartphones N11 & N12

devicenext

Infinix unveils the latest from its flagship series ZERO 8i for the new-age multitaskers.

devicenext

Nokia C3, Nokia 5.3, Nokia 125 and Nokia 150 launch in India

devicenext

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

error: Content is protected !!