Sony India officially launched the FX3 (model ILME-FX3) camera that combines the best of Sony’s industry-leading digital cinema technology with advanced imaging features from Alpha mirrorless cameras to create the ultimate cinematic look. As the latest addition to Sony’s Cinema Line, the FX3 delivers a cinematic look and professional operability and reliability, all in one device that answers the needs of young creators who are looking for new ways to express their creative vision.
Enjoy the first look of “The Cinematic Relay”, short film that explores the possibilities of creation with the Sony Cinema Line FX3, shot by filmmaker and storyteller Shubh Mukherjee. For the first time ever, the Cinema Line FX3 was experimented by mounting on an FPV drone and the outcome was stunning. Check out the full video on the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd3_QIVZr_o.
Some of the key features are
- 10.2 megapixel full-frame back-illuminated CMOS Exmor R sensor and BIONZ XR image processing engine
- Ultra-high sensitivity with ISO expandable to 409,600 for very low light conditions and 15+ stops of dynamic range
- S-Cinetone look profile which is inspired by the digital cinema camera VENICE’s colour science, also used in FX9 and FX6 Cinema Line cameras, and records up to 4K 120p
- Compact and lightweight body design with high operability for hand-held shooting, gimbal and drone-mounted work
- Multi-thread (1/4-20 UNC) body makes it easy to mount accessories
- Detachable XLR handle unit with two of XLR/TRS audio input
- “Active Mode” image stabilisation supports handheld movie shooting
- Fast Hybrid Auto Focus, Touch Tracking (real-time tracking) and Real-time Eye AF, also used in other Alpha cameras
- Uninterrupted 4K 60p recording (Continued) by Effective heat dissipation and built-in cooling fan
Price and Availability
The new FX3 Full-frame Professional Camera will be available at select Sony Centers and Alpha Flagship stores from 8th April 2021 onwards priced at 3,99,990/- ( Body only).