The much-awaited successor in Sony’s award-winning 1000X family, Sony WF-1000XM4 Truly Wireless offering Sony’s legacy audio quality. It adjusts ambient sound automatically and offers improved noise cancellation for a seamless and superior audio experience. The Industry-Leading Noise Cancellation headphones pack a powerful battery life with 30 hours playback on full charge for reliable all-day wireless listening experience and unique speak to chat feature.
The Sony WF-1000XM4 Truly Wireless come with many of the same features as their predecessor, including active noise cancelling (ANC), support for Sony’s 360 Reality Audio feature for virtual surround sound, and an in-app graphic EQ and presets for sound customization. These headphones also support Google Fast Pair and Windows 10 Swift Pair for quick pairing with compatible devices. Unlike the previous generation, they support LDAC codec for high-resolution audio too.
The Sony WF-1000XM4 have a more rounded and less bulky look than their predecessor, the Sony WF-1000XM3 Truly Wireless. There’s a circular copper accent on each earbud, which has a microphone in the center. The Sony WF-1000XM4 are comfortable headphones. They’re lightweight, don’t go too deep into your ear, and the foam ear tips help form a good seal. There are three differently-sized pairs of ear tips included.
The Sony WF-1000XM4 are fair for neutral sound. Out-of-the-box, these headphones have a warm sound profile that ensures that vocals and lead instruments sound clear but dark. They don’t sound especially neutral, but you may prefer their smooth sound for genres like jazz or classical. Luckily, if you prefer a more neutral sound, their companion app offers a graphic EQ and presets that you can use to tweak them to your liking. They also have very consistent audio delivery, so you shouldn’t experience deviations based on fit or seal.
- Noise Cancellation – Industry-leading noise canceling bluetooth earbuds with the new Integrated Processor V1
- Sound Quality – Exceptional sound quality with new Integrated Processor V1 and supporting LDAC codec.
- Call Quality – Crystal-clear call quality, beamforming microphone and a bone-conduction sensor provide clear voice detection even in noisy environments
- Smart Features – Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces volume during conversations
- Battery life – 24 hours long battery with Noise Canceling. Frequency Response(Bluetooth Communication)-20Hz – 20,000Hz(44.1kHz sampling) / 20Hz – 40,000Hz(LDAC 96kHz sampling, 990kbps