Lexus India, launches of ‘Lexus India’ App, a one-stop shop to provide integrated & seamless services to all Lexus owners in India. Coinciding with the start of deliveries of the all-new Lexus RX which is also the first fully connected vehicle from Lexus in its India line-up. With the launch of this app, Lexus India becomes the first in Asia connected app for Lexus guests in the region.
Crafted to deliver a gamut of services for unparalleled convenience, exhilarating ownership experience & complete clarity, the Lexus India app delivers a more personalised customer service.
Aptly aligned with the brand’s unique experience, this connected & secure platform is backed by a touch of Omotenashi, from the Guest Experience Centre, Lexus Brand Space & support executives. Lexus is constantly trying to provide amazing experiences to its guests through its physical presence with 23 guest touch points across 16 cities and with the Lexus Virtual Dome – a state of the art virtual guest experience center hosted on the Lexus India website. With the introduction of the ‘Lexus India’ app, this will further deliver a fully integrated & reliable ownership experience to all Lexus India guests.
The ‘Lexus India’ app allows guests to manage their vehicles, enjoy a hassle-free ownership experience and fully embrace the Lexus lifestyle through experiences, news and events. Some of the best featured in the app include:
- SOS e/b call – In the unlikely event of an accident or sudden illness, this service connects to a dedicated operator at the 24/7 Lexus Emergency Call Centre for support by manually pressing E-call SOS button available on overhead console.
- Automatic collision notification – wherein the vehicle will automatically initiate a voice call to a 24/7 Lexus Emergency Call Centre in the event of a crash and airbags deployment
- Remote climate control allowing guests to control the in the vehicle remotely set via the Lexus India app
- Remote Ventilation enables to ventilate front seats remotely via the Lexus India App
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance – Connect to Lexus Roadside assistance over the app and get expert Assistance
- Driver or chauffeur alert– Get Notified if your car leaves designated areas, exceeds the speed limit or if the seatbelts aren’t fastened
- Remote immobilization – This service allows the user to request prohibition of engine re-start if vehicle falls into wrong hands.
- Service History & Estimate – Shows the past service History of the vehicle & also allows to check the estimate for a service
Speaking on the launch, Mr. Naveen Soni, President, Lexus India said, “In today’s age of rapid digital integration, we see smartphones and smart wearables as the direct route to keep our guests connected with their car, family & Lexus. The Lexus India app rewards our guests through exclusive access at the click of a button for a smooth ownership experience. With a few simple taps, you can start your vehicle remotely, and enjoy the added convenience of profiles.
We’re looking forward to growing the app over time, and further engaging our guests for feedback on what other features they’d like to experience more”, he added.
Compatible with smartwatches and voice assistants in addition to smartphone, the Lexus India app is available for download on both App Store and Google Play store. All Lexus guests can install the Lexus India app, however, the features may vary from model to model.